Aromatherapy is a time-honoured healing art which gently and naturally rejuvenates the mind, body and spirit. It unlocks the powerful therapeutic properties of herbs, fruits, trees and flowers to restore beauty, balance and wellbeing.
Pure Essential Oils
Essential oils are the fragrant, highly concentrated natural constituents that are extracted from botanical sources. They have a characteristic odour and contain the healing power of the plant from which it was extracted.
An essential oil may contain hundreds of different organic constituents that unite in delicate balance. It is this exquisite natural balance that produces the oil’s therapeutic and olfactory qualities, which is why it is so critical to use 100% pure essential oils.
100% pure essential oils of the highest grade have the following qualities:
- They may be applied to the skin to work both on and within the body.
- They may provide direct therapeutic benefits to the mind and emotions through inhalation.
- Many contain antiseptic, antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties.
- They are highly concentrated so a small amount goes a long way.
Every LeRêve Pure Essential Oil and Oil Blend is listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods and is manufactured according to a strict code of Good Manufacturing Practice, guaranteeing the purity of our premium grade oils.
How it works
Pure essential oils simultaneously work in three different ways to prevent illness and improve general wellbeing:
- Aromas trigger emotional responses in our brain that affect our moods and emotions.
- Oil vapours we breathe pass into our bloodstream via the lungs affecting underlying tissues and organs.
- When essential oils are gently massaged into the skin or added to a warm bath, they are rapidly absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream and lymphatic system, affecting underlying tissues and organs, boosting the immune system and allowing the body’s own natural healing processes to begin.